“What Came Out Of The Talks? Did He Show His Red Eyes?”, INC Questions Modi On China Visit.
INC accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of compromising the country's defence and strategic interests, asked whether he raised Doklam during his visit.
New Delhi, Apr 28
- INC accused Prime Minister Narendra Modi of compromising the country’s defence and strategic interests, asked whether he raised Doklam during his visit.
- Congress communication head Randeep Surjewala also asked the Prime Minister what was the outcome of his talks with Chinese President Xi Jinping.
- Is it okay that the Prime Minister, who came to power talking about showing red eyes, is compromising with the nation’s security somewhere?”, Surjewala asked.
- Surjewala sought to know if it was true that China still has its military presence just 10 metres from the Indian post.
- He alleged that China had set up a watchtower and posted an entire army brigade in the area.
- He asked whether Modi could confirm if China was constructing a road in South Dokalam area which extended till Siliguri and an economic corridor with Pakistan?
- “Has China not deployed submarines and other military equipment at Gwadar Port in Pakistan?” “Wasn’t all of this a threat to India’s strategic interests?” he asked.
- “Did the Prime Minister raise all these issues with the Chinese president? What came out of the talks? Did he show his red eyes? We want to know,” he said.