They Bombed Empty Houses, Not Satisfied With Govt’s Action: Slain Pulwama Jawan’s Mother
She said that no evidence, in the form of the bodies of the terrorists, had been presented following the air strikes.
Following India’s ‘non-military, pre-emptive strike’ on Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorist camps in Pakistan’s Balakot, on Monday, February 26, the mother of a CRPF jawan killed in Pulwama terror attack has expressed dissatisfaction over the lack of clarity provided about the damage inflicted on the terrorist camps.
A video of the mother of slain jawan Pradeep Kumar is going viral on social media. In the short clip, on being asked by a reporter if she was relieved after India’s action, she is seen lamenting, “Bilkul santushti nahin hai, (I am not satisfied at all), So many mothers have lost their sons.”
— Piyush Rai | پیوش رائے (@Benarasiyaa) February 26, 2019
“They did not show a single dead body after the attack, they bombed empty houses.” She said, adding that the government should present the bodies of the terrorist, just how she and the others had to see the bodies of the CRPF jawans and had to watch the Pulwama attack on television.
She reiterated that the government’s actions were insufficient.
While Indian government has not specified number of deaths or the extent of damage caused by the pre-dawn airstrikes, contradicting media reports have further mystified the outcome.