Narendra Modi is Chowkidar of Corrupt Fugitives Like Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi, Vijay Mallya: Rahul Gandhi
"Congress party is fighting to keep the country united, and BJP-RSS-Narendra Modi wants to divide the country on religious and caste line," he said in Malda.
Congress President Rahul Gandhi hit out on the both Mamta Banerjee-led West Bengal government and the Narendra Modi-led central government while addressing a rally in West Bengal’s Malda district ahead of the Lok Sabha Election. Here are few key quotes from his rally:
– Did the youth get employment, did the farmers receive any help? On the one hand, Narendra Modi ji lies, and on the other hand, your chief minister (Mamata Banerjee) keeps on making promises, but nothing happens.
– Bengal today is run by one person. She (Mamata Banerjee) does not consult with anyone. She does what she wants to do. Does Bengal not have a voice?
– Congress workers are beaten up here. You do not have to get scared. We are going to form the government at the centre, and then we will see what we do.
– Minimum income guarantee programme will be introduced by our government as soon as we come to power.
– We will lay down a network of government colleges and universities for high quality, affordable education.
– We will reform Gabbar Singh Tax to implement real GST.
– We promised loan waiver for farmers and did so within a fortnight of government being formed in Madhya Pradesh, Chattisgarh and Rajasthan.
– Narendra Modi is chowkidar of the corrupt and fugitives like Nirav Modi, Mehul Choksi and Vijay Mallya.
– Congress party is fighting to keep the country united, and BJP-RSS-Narendra Modi want to divide the country on religious and caste line.
– Modi ji should know that unemployed youth will get a job of a watchman only at Anil Ambani’s house.
– The upcoming Lok Sabha Elections in the state will be between two ideologies.