Why Is The PM Silent On Doklam, Agri-Distress And Violence Against Women, Asks Rahul. 6 Points.
"I met him on the agrarian issues. But he did not listen to us," the Congress president charged.
Source: @RahulGandhi twitter handle
New Delhi, Apr 29
- Congress president Rahul Gandhi today questioned the silence of the country’s “chowkidar” on issues of graft and weakening of institutions.
- Addressing his party’s ‘Jan Aakrosh’ rally, Gandhi also asked why the Prime Minister did not speak on the case of judge BH Loya and agrarian distress.
- “Modi ji did not speak a single word on Doklam during his visit to China. What kind of prime minister is he?”, asked Gandhi.
- “Prime Minister Modi gave unemployment, ‘Gabbar Singh Tax’, attacks on Dalits and minorities, and BJP MLA inflicted atrocities on women in his tenure,” Gandhi said.
- Gandhi charged that farmers were under stress, but their loans were not written off by the government which, on the other hand, waived debts of corporate houses.
- “I met him on the agrarian issues. But he did not listen to us,” the Congress president charged.